Uploaded character is not showing up when selecting server

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Other
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: North America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

After a few server transfers completed, I set up a character to transfer and successfully uploaded it to the system. When I selected the server I wanted go to the option to “upload character” never showed up, only to create a new character. I returned to original server and same thing, just the option to create new character, not upload. What is there I can do to retrieve this character, it had almost ever the feats unlocked, siptah and exiles. I would hate to just chalk it up as a shoulder shrug.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Equip encumbrance gear; artisan top, pants, light silent legion gauntlets, and boots of the serpent.
  2. Equip Baal-pteor’s Razor and consume encumbrance potion. Gather thralls and quip needed for when you get to new server.
  3. Select upload character to the “cloud.”
  4. Select new server with the same combat mode.
  5. When prompted, select “upload character” instead of male or female.

What server are trying to transfer to? Official PvE-C?

From exiles 1818 PvE-C to siptah 6107 PvE-C, both are Official

1 Like

Then probably ZenDesk are the ones to contact. They are the ones who can help with personal matters.

1 Like