Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Other
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: North America
After a few server transfers completed, I set up a character to transfer and successfully uploaded it to the system. When I selected the server I wanted go to the option to “upload character” never showed up, only to create a new character. I returned to original server and same thing, just the option to create new character, not upload. What is there I can do to retrieve this character, it had almost ever the feats unlocked, siptah and exiles. I would hate to just chalk it up as a shoulder shrug.
Steps to Reproduce:
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Equip encumbrance gear; artisan top, pants, light silent legion gauntlets, and boots of the serpent.
- Equip Baal-pteor’s Razor and consume encumbrance potion. Gather thralls and quip needed for when you get to new server.
- Select upload character to the “cloud.”
- Select new server with the same combat mode.
- When prompted, select “upload character” instead of male or female.