US Official Server 1808 is down

Tried to log in at my lunch break and the server is not showing up. Checked battlemetrics to see if it was only on my side. It is listed as offline, and 0/40 players online.

You can report your server outage with this tool:

Server 1808 seems to be online currently. Sorry for the trouble on that.
We’ll generally keep an eye on the servers and the report tool and if they go down for some reason, try to investigate and get it back up as soon as possible.

1 Like

It’s past my lunch break, so I cant get online to check, but BattleMetrics is still reporting the server as offline. I don’t know how reliable their data really is, but it has been so when keeping tabs on players during raid hours.

Possibly due to the GPortal maintenance yesterday as per this post:

1 Like

Your welcome. I saw the post yesterday whilst the servers were offline for the maintenance. I had trouble finding it just now though to paste as a link. I had to go to Nicole’s forum page and look for the topics she had posted to locate it.

That was the problem. Inhad the other server page bookmarked. Didn’t occur to me that there would be 2 of them on BM to check.

The 1200 server is unavailable for approximately 4 days from ~14:00 to 24:00 GMT. The ping jumps and the server stops responding. Most likely it is ddos. Similar issues with servers 1210, 1220.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.