Vanir Cabin Set - Wooden Foundation - material missing normal map

Hey there, I wanted to report that the wooden foundation piece from the Vanir Cabin set is missing it’s normal map. The ceiling is working fine!

This is the foundation next to an insulated wood foundation.
I can provide more images if you need. I forgot to place a vanir wooden ceiling piece next to it to show that it works normally.

Anyways, would be amazing to get this fixed, I waited a looong time to be able to buy this set on the Bazaar! :smiley:

Cheers!

There seem to be a few problems with the Vanir Cabin set recently - others have been reporting that the ‘snowy’ versions are missing their snow…

It’s worth reporting this to Helpshift - Contact Us — Conan Exiles Help Center - as that’s where CEE bug reports need to go so the devs can see them sooner. (But please also continue reporting here as well so that they can be added to the player-maintained list.)

Report done! I hope it gets fixed soon! :grin:

Poked the team about this as well :woman_bowing:

Got word from the team that this has been fixed :flexed_biceps: I think the fix is coming in 3.0