Vanity Mirror reset body sliders and now I can't change them back

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: USA

When I first logged in yesterday after the patch was applied I built the new vanity mirror and played around with the new faces/hairs. During that period I also changed my characters RACE. When I did that it reset all of my character’s BODY sliders to default.

And since the vanity mirror doesn’t have BODY TYPE sliders like it did on test-live, I can’t change them back.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. On the build that was live on 28 Oct, build a Vanity table.
  2. Place it down and interact with it.
  3. Change your Race.
  4. Exit Vanity table
  5. Look at your body.
2 Likes

This happened to me too. That and it changes your face and you can’t go back to your old one. AND the new faces are all frowning/impossible to make as attractive as the old ones.

Industry standard no pretty people.

1 Like

Just had this happen to me as well. Changed the race and it reset my characters boobs back to default size and there is no body slider to change them back. Would be nice if there was a apply changes button instead of every change being permanent and instant.

Happened to me irl. Looked in a mirror once, suddenly looked like an old fat guy, hasn’t changed since. Still waiting for patch. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

This also happened to me, very annoying. If you’re not going to allow me to change my body, why can the game reset my body to default? Now my character is messed up and no way to put her back to the way she was, I really hope that this will be corrected. I also think that the immediate change to your character isn’t good, there really does need to be an accept button.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.