Vines no longer drop from trees

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Not really sure ?
Server type : PvE
Region: My game room

Although quite less important than the login problems, I can confirm what @Dar-Shan posted mid-December. Vines no longer drop from the smaller trees, you get wood and branch, same as full sized trees.

Quoted from Dar-Shan:
Hi, I’m not sure what changed but since the latest PC update was released, I’m not able to harvest vines anymore. Anyone else noticed this? Can’t find anything on this topic at all.
All the smaller trees in the jungle and tropical islands area behave like regular trees and only drop wood or bark, depending on the tool used. It’s almost impossible to get vines as they also don’t seem to drop from enemies anymore. D:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Try it ?

This issue has just made it onto the Trello board for priorisation …

1 Like

Thanks, @Kwalya :slight_smile:

Although I rarely use them it didn’t seem to warrant a change . On a side note, hacking at the smaller trees gives the same sound as the larger ones.

More information is better …that it’s a pc issue as well as ps4 is helpful

Same experience here. It would be the same on other platforms I’d say, but I play on PC. No more vines since the big patch. Need vines for various things including Derketo religious items. Needs to be fixed

Hey there,

As @Kwalya pointed out, this is an issue we’re currently aware of. You can upvote it on Trello to help it gain the attention of our devs.

Happy new year :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.