Vottaries of Skelos NPC Fighting to Each Other

Game mode: Official Online
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Asia
Server Name: 1325

I visited volcano area on July 1st 2020 and saw NPCs in the area are fighting to each other. I read that since update 41 16.06.20 AI hate list had been fixed. However apparently the vottaries of skelos NPC are hating each other now.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Login and just go to volcano area

May be it is not a bug, but a new feature in developement. Imagine how cool it would be, if factions could elect a champion among themselves, to lead them in crusade against players?

1 Like

Hey @snug

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve relayed it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Thanks @Ignasi. I noticed that It happened to a spawned NPC such as T4 on each bridge where there are 2 NPC usually standing i.e. one being fighter and the other archer, also to the stairs of shrine of the oracle from the path of petinent side.

1 Like

I’ve been around the entire volcano a little too obsessively this week - the entire Well of Skelos crew have it in for each other, not sure what happened there but there is a war going on. Everyone up the top is on edge too - very few are staying out of the war. It appears that only the single, out of the way npc’s are minding their own business. Some of them are willing to travel quite a distance to tell the others what they think of them too. In particular the fighters don’t like crafters, which is kind of the strong picking on the weak, they really need a hero. But Kisthis can’t be their hero, as he hates everyone equally and is on a murder spree.

1 Like

They started doing this with the argos update. It makes it next to impossbile to knock out many of the good thralls up there since they simply get killed by NPC once you get near them.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.