Mobs attacking each other?

Game mode: [(Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

Rocknose king was attacking a rocknose
I walked underneath getting some Gruel ingredients when i suddenly heard fighting above me. Walked up the hill and saw these two fighting each other. After he killed the small one he immediately charged me.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Different factions of mobs attack each other now after the AI update. Rocknose King and Rocknose would logically be part of the same faction. If they’re not, I think they should be.

Hey @Blyker

We’re aware of some issues with the hate list for some world NPCs and our team is looking into it.
Apologies for the frustration

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is related (and/or intentional), but I recently saw volcano NPCs fighters hostiles against spawning Kisthis Fleshtearer in a building south of Terrace of the Tenders (and killing him). This, with bow nerfing makes much harder thrall capture. (I don’t know if Kisthis Fleshtearer was hostile against fighters or if fighters were hostile against Kisthis so this may or not be same/similar issue)
Cheers

I’ve seen non-T4 NPCs fight each other in the volcano – T3 fighter against T3 alchemist, etc.

Maybe it was mentioned before, maybe not, just to be sure; so I would also add some fight scenes:
pets and guarding or following thralls auto-attack nearby friendly NPCs in the volcano. I set the land claim distance very low in the .ini file because I am playing single player only, bu that’s true for further standing NPCs too.
Also they fight each other where @ceramix mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.