Vultures Disappearing Through Ground

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [North America]

Hey Everyone,

I am not sure if this has been reported or not,so I am going to bring it. Just a little bit ago I was playing Conan and decided to shoot some vultures. I managed to hit a few and kill them. I would climb my way up to where they were and use my skinning knife. As a result I got some feathers to use to make arrows. After awhile went by those that flew away returned and perched in the top a ledges. So when I seen them I decided to shoot some more. But I ran into a problem that isn’t cool. I hit a couple vultures and they fell off the ledges and disappeared into the ground. Robbing me of feathers and wasting some arrows. This shouldn’t happen and the height of the fall shouldn’t matter. Once a vulture hits the ground level your on they should stay on the ground,not pass through and disappear. So I want to report this as a bug and something that needs to be fixed. Vultures are a resource for feathers and them disappearing through the ground sucks. I will try to take a couple screenshots tomorrow and upload them.

Wolf_Fangs1381

Update: Here is a screenshot of a vulture I just killed. It rolled off the ledge on down to the same ground I was on. Should be a dead vulture lying directly below where it was perched. As you can see in the second screenshot there isn’t any dead vulture. It disappeared into the ground never to be seen again.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Locate vultures sitting on a mountain ledge.
  2. Grab your bow of choice.
  3. Aim at a vulture and kill it with an arrow.
  4. If right on the edge of the ledge watch it tumble off and pass through the ground.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.