War of the Thralls (RP-PvE w/Conflict system, 18+, AoC, EEWA, Lots of RP and Deco mods, New bosses/races/npcs, No wipes)

Hello all!! :slight_smile:

This servers goal is to provide an enjoyable atmosphere where members can create their own rp character with your own backstory. We are not going to be doing it as a lore rp server. We would like to allow people to immerse themselves in the conan landscapes, but forge their own way in the new exiled world. We have all been exiled from our homelands, whether we were exiled for a legitimate crime or we were innocent but thrown out for the accused crimes. We have all made our way to this land and we are making new homes for ourselves. You will meet both friends and foes. There are lots of new races and factions that you can align yourself with. All factions have their own main city. All players are welcome to roam the map freely and explore as much as possible, you do NOT have to live around your chosen faction. There is a faction city, for each faction, setup around the map (with workstations provided). There is also 2 neutral cities for all factions to use. There is also a dueling arena at the neutral city. You can choose to be all alone somewhere, or build yourself up near the faction city and make allies with your fellow faction neighbors. The choice is yours. Make your own path…

Server direct connect: 172.107.197.110:29300

Discord link: discord.gg/a73TuKb

-Items aren’t dropped on death
-Purge is turned on (via request for purge thrall access)
-No avatars
-Portals at every major city to make traveling easier
-starter kits for new players via pippi
-All containers ignore ownership for the pvp element
-Body doesn’t remain in game when you log out
-14 day decay timer so casuals can play as well without losing all their stuff
-Conflict hrs 6pm to 10pm CST
-Purge time 5pm to 11pm CST
-quest givers made by admin with pippi
-Admin made dungeons
-Automatic npc arena
-decayed buildings are raidable

Mod list:
Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.2.3
Roleplay 1.8.1
Roleplay Gear 1.0.1
RP Aesthetics (RA)
Immersive Armor
Fashionist v3.2.1 (DLC compatible)
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh - v2.2.5
Immersive NPC Loot System
Thrall War Decorations
Glass Constructions and more…
Dudes Delightful Decorations
Shadows of Skelos - Extended
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Better Thralls v1.9.5
Hosav’s Pets Extended
Emberlight 2.2.2
IMMERSE RP : Buildings & Placeables Decor
Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
The Age of Calamitous
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.1.2
ModControlPanel
Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - Revamped!
Unlock Plus (with Pickup) v1.4.0 (1.0 compatible)

Currently there are 50 slots on the server. Usually avg 20-30 ppl on during the day, on normal days. Around 15 on slower days. All server rules and basic RP info are on the discord. Conflict pvp hrs are for dueling only, no KoS. We would like for people who like pve and pvp to both be able to enjoy the game together, which is why the no KoS rule. We would like it to be more like most mmorpgs where you would usually “request” a duel, but you may kill each other as much as you’d like, so long as both parties are aware and consenting. NO GANKING!!! If your RP adventures develop an arch enemy and you both want to RP out the story with killing, so be it as long as both parties consent the world is all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

bumpity :slight_smile:

bumpz

bumpity bump

several ppl have joined and building up on server. always looking for more fun and friendly people to join the community :slight_smile:

Still recruiting for more people for the community. Have approx 25 ppl who have made characters so far and most have been playing at least some each day.

bumpity

bumpity

This is great, I am really looking forward to joining some RP-Servers lately, after coming SinglePlayer. I saddens me that one of the mods that I love and can’t play without isn’t on the list :confused: Sorry.

what mod is that? we always listen to community suggestions and concerns. we have already added a couple that werent originally on that list when the server opened. i am always up to looking into things and giving them a go, as long as its compatible with the other mods :slight_smile:

Sorry I forget. It’s called Immersive animations or something and the only incompatible mod I can think about is Sexiles mod?

i looked it up, looks interesting. just added it and restarted server, so now to login and see how it goes :slight_smile:

i had a couple people on server tell me right after installing the mod that they were getting glitching errors when drinking and such. so had to remove it. i did try it tho :frowning:

Really? Strange, must be my mod setup or something. I don’t have any glitching when drinking or whatever :confused:

bumpity bump

Our community is starting to grow and people are getting their RP backstories ready and put in their character info to get ready to RP with everyone who’s joining. So far everyone who has joined and setup shop are good people and always looking to add more fun ppl to our community :slight_smile: We just upgraded to 30 slots a week ago to make sure there’s room with ppl joining. Most ppl that have joined have mostly seemed to play mostly during the afternoon/evening. But the goal is to have ppl on at any time and RP available always :slight_smile: we did extend to conflict hrs so pvp RP battles are now available even longer throughout the day. We now have conflict from 10 am to 10pm CST.

bumpity

bumpity bump

bumps

bumpity, bump

bumps