Warpaint on Thralls

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [US]

I noticed that warpaint can be applied to thralls. I applied a few on some thralls I use as support. After an unknown amount of time, the warpaints disappear.
I am curious if warpaints have expiration and limitations on same named thralls (2 or more models of the same named thrall).
I originally thought that the server only tracks one model of a named thrall at a time. However, I experienced a disappearing warpaint on a single model thrall.
Is this a bug or does warpaint have expiration.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Have named thralls
  2. Apply warpaint to thralls
  3. Wait unknown amount of time
  4. Warpaints disappear from thralls

From what I have been told, warpaints will expire after 30 minutes or an hour. Personally, I think the warpaints that are cosmetic only should be permanent since there is a craftable item to remove them ( I find it useless since warpaints are timed).

I guess that could make sense, the server tracking all of the thralls with warpaint could be taxing, seeing as to the population of thralls in some player’s bases.
I do wish they could be more of a permanent fixture on thralls, this can help give the thralls more personality.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.