Water reclaimer issues

I’m in the green house and I have collected all the reclaimer pieces and inserted them with the appropriate activation numbers. When I connect it will not connect and keeps telling me I need to insert the reclaimer pieces. Please help.

I’m having the same issue. I tried to play again from the beginning, thinking it’d load properly this time, but it didn’t. Same issue with the water reclaimer. I even checked if I solved the puzzle correctly and I did, but it still won’t let me reclaim. I am currently reinstalling the game and I’ll tell you if that works. But if it doesn’t, idk what to do because I can’t progress further because of this. And having to replay everything again and again just to run into the same problem is slowly getting on my nerves, I already wasted hours on it. I searched for the solution online and I’ve seen a few threads complaining about the same thing, though no one seems to know how to fix it. I don’t know if they gave up or just abandoned the thread after they fixed the issue. If you see this, please tell me if you managed to work it out.

I just played through that section to verify and was able to solve it. Have you had any luck since your last posts?

1 Like