Game mode: any
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Applying spectral coating to a modified weapon causes the weapon’s modification icon to be replaced, and it never returns.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Craft a weapon
- Apply a weapon fitting to it
- Observe the weapon icon turns purple, and the small weapon fitting icon is in the corner of the weapon icon
- Apply spectral coating to the weapon
- Observe the weapon fitting icon is replaced by the spectral coating icon
- Attack an undead creature until the spectral coating is used up
- Observe the spectral coating iron is removed from the weapon icon
- Observe the weapon fitting properties are still in place on the weapon, but the weapon fitting icon has not returned to its place on the weapon icon; that space is now blank, as if the weapon was unmodified, but the icon background is still purple and it cannot be modified further. It still counts as modified - this is a visual glitch only.