Well of skelos dungeon

Idk if the templates matter anymore. Xbox. In the well of skelos I died close to the entrance and ran back to my body, I saw it, it was there but I couldn’t pick up my stuff. I couldn’t access thralls inventory. Then body disappears and the loot bag was there. Couldn’t pick it up either. So I logged out. Quit the game and loaded back into the dungeon. Nothing loaded appropriately and I died but didn’t have the option of losing back into the dungeon this time.

This is insane and has been going on to other people for at least a month!

I lost everything again!

I tried summoning my body at me base and guess what?! No body showed up!

I’m just done with this game at this point. Any time I put in a ticket nothing gets done. Nobody replies. Nothing.

2 Likes

Same on my xbox.

I died near the beginning and could not interact with my demon follower to get them to follow me again.

They do, for example, was this on a server or was it single player? It could affect where they might look to solve the problem. Just for awareness sake, its also worth noting that it does take a lot longer to fix the console issues. They work on them, but there are a bunch of extra steps that have to happen on console to get a hotfix/patch out, so it probably also means that they are collecting all the bugs they can for the next xbox patch. That last bit is conjecture on my part, but I do know the prior part about console fixes being more complicated is true.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.