Well of Skelos: The Degenerate teleported outside the force-shield, halfway into the ground

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [EU]

[I noticed after the speech, the Degenerate teleported outside the force-shield, and was halfway into the ground. I even started to take down his health, but refocused on the ‘ghosts’ as I began to get overwhelmed. Doesn’t think this is intentional. Thus a minor bug. Not game-breaking, just ‘interesting’.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get inside the Well of Skelos dungoen, and fight your way to the last area with the Degenerate-boss.
  2. Listen to the speech.
  3. Fight the ‘ghosts’. See the boss teleported outside the force-shield halfway into the ground to the left of the throne from the viewpoint of the entrance you come from.

Hey @BrianDD

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.