What A Great Community!

Well it’s launch time in just a few hours. Even though it’s been 15 months in EA, the time has really gone fast.
Whilst I know that the Testlive platform will continue after launch, I just wanted to say;

After being in I.T. for more than 25 years, participated in various groups, projects and forums, this forum has been the nicest community I have seen in a very long time.

With very few exceptions, this community have conducted themselves with respect and dignity. Noob questions answered with helpful advice, ideas have been met with constructive criticism and the debates over controversial opinions have been conducted perfectly. Every member of this community should be very proud of themselves.
It has been a pleasure being part of this community, in the forums and the servers I have played on. Well done guys. (and girls :blush: )

@Funcom - From the interactions with your staff in the forums, and from what I have witnessed in your streams, you have what seems like a good business ethos with intelligent and professional staff. You come across as a very likeable bunch and it’s been a pleasure being here. I wish you all the very best of luck.

What you have built here is truly remarkable and long may it continue. I hope you have the very best launch day possible and very much look forward to interacting with you all in the future.

Well done everybody

Now… Go and Dominate :blush:

3 Likes