What is left to do? How can I keep playing?

I think I will, thank you.

1 Like

Filling your new server is a desperation, it is not an easy thing. Plus it will take most of your gameplay time to satisfy your new comers. The only good thing your own server has is the community buildings, arenas map rooms, market, events, etc…
Still you build in admin mode and this alone is ruining a great piece of pleasure this game has.
Then again you are a sack of boxing for every new member, suggesting and criticizing your work…
No thank you, the player side I choose and I win :wink:.

Why would you do that? The game does that for you. If I join server X it read the mods that server has, checks that they are updated, updates them if necessary, and restarts the game (putting the specific mods in the correct order) then loads the game back up and loads me into that server. If I go back to the main menu chose to go to server Z which has (either more or less mods, but still in a different order) it repeats that process for me. I do not EVER need to change any modlist at any time.

Yes mods are 100% usable on single player mode. You do not ever need to delete them. The worst that will happen is you will have the game detect that the server you are trying to connect to does not have any mods and thus cause your game to restart itself without any mods currently uploaded so as to match the server, as it restarts it will automatically connect to that server. When you exit the game out and relaunch the game your mods will be back as they were before and when you go back into single player everything will be fine.

Single player is a great way to test out mods and see if you actually enjoy them or not, and if so which ones you do like.

It does not for Singpleplayer. It will only load mods in your modlist.txt.

So if you login to a server that doesn’t have mods loaded that your Singleplayer does, then anything built with those missing mods will lose stability if you load up singleplayer without those mods.

I don’t believe you understand the issue.

If you run modded SP, and enter SP without some of those mods, you risk losing buildings built from those mods. If you want to try it, go into SP, build something with a mod, exit game, delete modlist.txt and load back in. That stuff will be gone. There will be absolutely no warning whatsoever.

If you’re trusting that file to not be changed by logging into a server and letting the game handle the mod order for you without backing it up, you’re playing with fire. But you do you.

Again, I don’t believe you actually read my post. Like, at all. Because I already addressed the issue you are talking about, so I KNOW you did not read it. :woman_facepalming:

Jesus dude. You don’t have to be that rude. I’m not in agreement with OP at all but this is just way outta line. Complaining about toxic pvper mentality doesn’t mean you have to be just as, if not more toxic than them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.