What tier are insulated buildings?

I want to stay warm, but not get purged. I lust need a small outpost in the frozen north, but replacing it would be a pain.

Anyone have experience with this or know a way to test it?

Thanks, in advance.

Thanks !

I had forgotten the usefulness of a repair hammer to see the relative strengths, but will try that also. Building a building in my main base for my pet to truck.

Obviously, no access to black ice yet :slight_smile:

Thanks, Shadoza.

I figured every little bit helps, but was more concerned with purges. If I have to build some armor to run around the house, no biggie. I stay nekkid south of the snow line, inside or out. Food is cheaper than armor repairs and some of my armor requires a specific crafter to repair.

Next time I get a chance I’ll use a repair hammer and look at it. None has been used except where I pissed of a rhino boss and my toon is nowhere near there now.

Here is what the Wiki has …

Building tiers
Buildings.png
Buildings have 3 different Tiers of building supplies and materials.

Tier 1 Buildings - Sandstone (Stone and Wood) - Steel Weapons, explosives, or orbs to destroy. Sandstone basic building can be unlocked with the Apprentice Mason recipe.
Tier 2 Buildings - Stonebrick (Bricks, Shaped Wood, Iron Reinforcement) - Brick buildings are not able to be damaged by weapons and require the use of explosives or orbs to destroy. Bricks building can be unlocked with the Journeyman Mason recipe.
Tier 3 Buildings - Reinforced Stone (Hardened Brick, Shaped Wood, Steel Reinforcements)- Steel buildings are not able to be damaged by Weapons and require the use of explosives or orbs to destroy. Unlock with the Master Mason recipe.

Actually, if I had a lick of sense, I would have looked under Feats and seen Insulated was unlocked by Journeyman, which is T2 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.