Wight Pets Still Available?

Can you still make Wight Pets? They have apparently removed the Witch Doctor feat.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Says can still be enabled in admin mode but was removed beyond that.

2 Likes

Ok thank you, so no more skeleton pets then?

Thanks

OK let me clarify a bit. If you have the feat, you still can make them. HOWEVER there is no NEW powder of corruption since it has been removed from the loot tables and the item that gives you witch doctor is no longer available so you can’t learn it again.

If you have the ability and the resources in storage, you can still make them.

1 Like

There’s a mod that reintroduces the witch doctor

Everything related to the witch doctor perk has been removed from the official game. Mods can still enable it.

Afaik you cannot get wight pets currently (I really want to), but the last lvl60 reward of battlepass is a wight horse (its just a normal horse with a skin)

1 Like

My personal guess is that skeleton pets will make their comeback in a future Age of Sorcery season. The mechanism of getting them may be different from the one we have now, but I’d be surprised if Funcom removed the feature and not recycle the assets somewhere.

I hope we can get skeletons who can wear armor and wield weapons like thralls.

1 Like

You brought this on yourselves.

2 Likes

What the hell…

1 Like

There are two types of people: those who get this song playing in their head every time someone says “Witch doctor”, and those who must have missed a vital piece of pop culture in their youth.

I think I first heard it while watching Saturday morning cartoons back in the 1980s and they were showing Alvin and the Chipmunks.

2 Likes

In some cases, ignorance truly is bliss!

Great now I have to listen to zombie’s dragula 10 times on my way to work to wipe that from active memory.

1 Like

Can anyone try to see if the undead crafts when u learn the feat in single ?

Is the pet still craftable in 3.0?

1 Like

You can make them in single player.

I’m not sure about official servers but pre-existing pets were not deleted on private servers unless the admins decided to manually do it. You can use admin commands to re-learn the recipes to craft them but this resets after each login so just use the unlock all recipes trick instead. As mentioned above you’ll need to also spawn the corrupted bone or the powder of corruption to make them if you don’t already have some.

Once made, the pets ignore bleed and poison.

That’s all I know about this, hope it’s helpful.

1 Like

Ty!!! The witch doctor scroll (i admin spawned and used just teaches u witchfire torches), so probably is a scroll that is meant to drop from schematics in ios

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.