Wild purge not spawning

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Local

While indicated on the map, when going to look, the wild purge is not there

The wild purge is indicated on the map (center one)
Not sure if this is related, but there is a spider boss there.

No npc’s nor opening in the air. Nothing out of the ordinary.

This is happening all over the map, I found 2 yesterday, showed on map as there but when I ran all the way to them nothing but a clear sky above me.

1 Like

Update, I was there again yesterday when the purge started.
The thralls were almost immediately ‘eaten’ by the spider, but at that moment the purge window AND the icon on the map disappeared.
Maybe when nobody is there to witness the event, the game doesn’t realize it should delete the icon?

Not sure it is intended, but many purges spawn on top of bosses.

Did you enter and leave a vault before hand?

I’ve noticed this on single player. Leaving a vault seems to screw up the wild surges. The ones that were there before you entered vanish, but stay marked on the map.

In addition, that big portal in the sky that creates the wild surges also disappears. You have two options at that point. Wait until after the next maelstrom for it to show up again, which could be a while depending on the timing of your exit from the vault, or restart the game.

Another bug that is also showing up is the wild surge actually is there but nothing spawns out of it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.