Purge not spawning

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [US/East]

Purge meter will fill up but not spawn a purge. I have unsubscribed from all mods, deleted the workshop folder and reinstalled with a fresh start 3 times. Validated Game Files multiple times. Server settings set to Decadent, Custom, and Barbaric.

*Things I have tried:
-Clan (vs. no clan created)
-Changing purge settings to 0/1 players required, purge update interval, purge levels 1-6, purge delay 0-10, purge trigger value 1-through-default, multiple base map locations.
-Fresh start **WITHOUT using any command prompts OR mods subscribed to or currently installed.
-Unsubscribed all mods, deleted [known] workshop mod folders, uninstalled game, reinstalled game, validated all game files successfully.
-Fresh starts/reinstall while using all known command prompts to initiate a purge. [startplayerpurge, startnextpurgephase, fillallclanpurgemeters, fillplayerclanpurgemeter]
-Validated game files both before and after fresh reinstall.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start a Single-player game.
  2. Use server default settings *Custom or Decadent with purge enabled.
  3. Play as intended until purge meter is completely filled.
  4. Play for days on end with no purge spawned or initiated. Purge meter remains full and does not trigger.
1 Like

its a known glitch.

I haven’t had a purge in about a year. Get used to it.

I have the same problem after the last update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.