Will we get more options in char creation?

Like, the game needs a lot; I mean I know for ppl that don’t care about your char appareance or can’t make a good looking one so they just do random and go with whatever abomination they get, it’s whatever; but customization never hurst a game (unless it’s done terribly wrong).

So…Just out of the top of my head, here are a few that I feel should have been there from the start, and then some others.

FOR EVERYTHING

• Type. You know, like nose type, eyes type, etc. Where the actual mesh changes, right now the only way to change it is by selecting FACE, needless to say, this should have been modular.
  • A damn color wheel for eye/hair/skin colors. The first sin in character creaton is being lazy with the options and limit them too much.

FACE

• Width
  • Roundness
  • Wrinkles
  • Scars (face and body)
  • Tattos (face and body)
  • Accesories (like piercings and what not, I think they lore friendly right?)

EYES

• Height
  • Depth
  • Type *

CHIN

• Width
  • Depth
  • Type*

MOUTH

• Width
  • Height
  • Depth
  • Type*

NOSE

• Ridge Width
  • Ridge Depth
  • Whole Height (not just the tip)
  • Type*

CHEEKS (As in the actual cheeks, not the cheek bones, which is what you can edit now)

• Roundness (convex or concave)

BODY
Shouler Width

• Hip Width
  • Body Fat AKA Weight (Or what? You’re telling me only fit ppl are sent to the exile lands?)

HAIR

• Like, another 50 hairstyles would be nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

And lastly…
A way to modify your character appearance without having to restart the whole game; pleas and thank you.

5 Likes

Seconded! I’d also like for more options at char creation… it’s difficult to make visibly different looking characters with the just customization options available atm

I agree to an extent. We should be able to change hairstyles and color without making a new character. I think most other parameters should be set in stone as there are no experienced facial reconstruction surgeons in the Exiled lands.

2 Likes