Game mode: Official #1942
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE-CONFLICT
Well this was a fun discovery.
I was on my fourth run and during the fight the boss teleported to the middle of the fighting area to summon the first wave of his undead army. The big guy vanished completely, my thrall got stuck into an attack animation for some reason (maybe he was trying to attack the boss but he was not near him at all). The boss however was there, he could interact with us, walk around, vomit that blue thinggy and all. The summons got stuck into an attack animation too and well I was locked inside (haha).
So anyway the only way to kill this dude was to try to hit and defeat him invisible so that’s what I did, however by the end of the fight the teleported again, I guess either to summon more undeads or use his aoe attack, however this time he teleported underground.
Now this is veeery similar to that old barroking bug, some of you might remember that so the only solution was to use a spear and try to reach him otherwise I would have been stuck in the fighting area forever (no way for me to jump or climb my way out). In the end I got to kill the boss, doors unlocked and I was free. No loot tho, the corpse never reached the surface.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Get to the final arena of the winecellar dungeon and summon the boss.
- Wait till it summons his undead army.
- Boss will teleport to the center and turn invisible. If you have a thrall it will get stuck into an attack animation hitting the air.
- Remember your 2 year trainning playing against invisible/inmortal/unreachable buggy bosses.
- If you can fight him invisible, he will then teleport again after losing some health and teleport underground where the only way to kill him is by using a spear.
Note 1: Aside from removing your bracelets or letting the boss break your skull leaving your items and thrall , there is no way free yourself as the arena is locked from both sides and you can’t climb inside the dungeon.
Note 2: 100% confident that this will be fixed soon =) so if you are reading this just fight the boss anyway, this happened on my 4th run.