Wine Cellar, killed by final boss, but after return the boss is in bug with no chance to be damaged

**Game mode:**Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

Hello,
I report bug in Wine Cellar Dungeon at Final Boss Thag, with my friend we were both killed by the Boss, we ran back, but the door was closed, and on balcony was a green invisible wall, which we jumped through down, we found both companions dead, and the boss and blue sceletons WERE UNTOUCHABLE, wasn’t possible to do any damage to the boss, and no chance to exit the place, so we let ourselves killed by the boss without chance to restore the corpses…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. in Wine Cellar, at Final Boss Thag, with my friend we were both killed by the Boss
  2. we ran back, but the door was closed, and on balcony was a green invisible wall
  3. we jumped down the balcony, we found both companions dead
  4. it wasn’t possible to do any damage to the boss, no chance to exit the place

Hey @Harveyjosef

Thanks for the feedback and welcome to our community.
We’ve sent this information to our team to they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.