Game mode: Online
Problem:Bug
Region: EU
When strolling through sepermeru, I thought to myself ‘why don’t I give this Wine Cellar a try whilst I’m here with my decent Thrall’. Before I entered the cellar, I fought some of the guys that sit outside on the dock. After I finished them I could still hear combat music, but there was no one in sight…so I entered. There was a loading screen that didn’t last unusually long…but then I loaded into the dungeon and I saw a spawning screen. Apparently I died to Szeth the Drunk whilst loading in. Respawned in the dungeon …and died a 2nd time straight after the loading screen. 3rd time was the charm, and I managed to loot my still warm corpse. After getting my revenge on the drunk bastard, I wondered where my Thrall was. He wasnt in the dungeon. After checking my followers list, I could verify he was still alive…but where… he isnt outside either. So yeah be careful when entering Wine Cellar to the drums of combat music. If you could bring him back…that would be nice 
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Be in combat
2.Enter Wine Cellar
3.Loading Screen
4.DEATH