Wow! Has it been a year already? Let's show @Ignasis some love

Happy 1 year anniversary @Ignasi!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

Hope you have a great holiday season!

19 Likes

As I had previously mention in past posts, I had been watching the forum silently from afar hoping for a certain change up until I finally decided to join up in December. I remember Ignasis handled my first inquiry here. At the time, having not seen him on the forum before that point I didnt realise who he was. But now its hard to imagine life on the forum without him. Congratulations on your first of what I can only hope will be many years of service and hardwork here Ignasis…and thankyou for puting up with our bellyaching over that time. :wink:

9 Likes

Only a year? But I feel like we’ve known him forever! LOL! Happy Anniversary Ignasis!

7 Likes

Happy anniversary and holidays, and thanks for helping highlight some of these bugs to devs (glad to see the food bug where thrall/pet food does not work with any mods bug highlighted just recently :D, hope to see a fix for that :slight_smile: ). Thanks for paying attention to such things for the community :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary and thanx for taking care of us all the time.

5 Likes

happy anniversay ignasis and thanks for your work.

5 Likes

I do more reading and less texting here. So many others say what I already feel and don’t wish to add to the bloat…but in this case, I can not refrain! Happy 1 year Anniversary Ignasis. Have really enjoyed what you have brought to this community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary, Ignasis!

Thank you for the efforts!
Thank you for listening to us!
Thank you for handling our mood swings and occasional rants!
Thank you for making us laugh, even when we don’t want to!

5 Likes

:cake: Happy anniversary, Ignasis! Thanks for not letting all of us drive you crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I see what you did there. :rofl:

Ignasis: a witty, talented, technical fellow. The world needs more like him.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary @Ignatius!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary! Thanks for all your hard work!

4 Likes

I might not bother sending work anniversary congrats on LinkedIn, but putting up with all of us for a year deserves some recognition! Happy anniversary, @Ignasi! :smiley:

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

5 Likes

oh i didn’t know… congrats and keep it up mate !!!

3 Likes

Oh goodness. Apologies for the late response, it’s been a crazy week.
Thanks for the kind words (and for noticing, but Discourse can be a bit sneaky) and also thank you all for sticking with us and sending all the support and feedback all these months (and the months to come!)

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.