Earned Anniversary, how long you chat here and why?

, ,

It 's been a year that I chat in this forum and I didn’t even realize it. A few days ago I received this auto message and I have to admit it make me happy. Still as a ps4 player I will confess that this forum holds my interest for game, more than the game itself. I’ve met wonderful persons, teammates, valuable personalities and of curse (last but not least) a wonderful staff that directs and keep the order non stop. To be honest once with Lostlin Tim, I overreact a little :joy::joy::joy:, still I really miss his fiery spirit. The first person my eyes catch was mister codemage and I remember I asked him why he is not Assuras chosen, he answered directly : I don’t think my friend this will ever happen, I cannot be so kind :joy::joy::joy:. Still I want to see this day that I will farm ‘cedomega’.
Anyway if I continue with memories I won’t stop…
So I enlist to this forum for 3 reasons
1st, to find teammates
2nd, to play in some proper servers
3rd, to get more knowledge for the game.
What did I get?
All the above plus…
I make friends
I helped new players
The feeling of a young boy when I receive a message.
In the bottom line, this forum gave me more than I expected and have to say thanks to each one of you, so THANK YOU!!!

14 Likes

Happy cakeday megale! It´s always a pleasure to find your posts for all the positiveness! Thanks to you and let´s actually have a CELEBRATION at hotel caravel - Stin Ygeia Mas File!!

031_Hotel_Caravel

5 Likes

I prefer my celebrations in my house :joy::joy::joy:. It is an issue of food quality. I am 110 kg but not from hamburger, my Angelika is an excellent cook and I barbecue. I always buy meat from local butchers and I drink a lot of beer, but only when I barbecue, on the table I prefer Coca-Cola :joy::joy::joy:.
I still wait to learn how long you are in this forum and if you have any beautiful memories from this chat, thank you for honoring me with the title friend.

2 Likes

I do enjoy reading your posts. Especially when I can figure out what you are talking about. :smirk::smirk: Just kidding as I know you do does seem longer though. What kind of beer?

1 Like

MY FRIEND. I like the blond ones… I am talking about beers ofcurce :joy::joy::joy:. We have Bud in Greece but I prefer the local one ‘Alfa’. YOU are one of the greatest persons i’ ve meet in this forum, a beacon to the gamers, a person to have in your life. I really wish we were close I would travel to meet you. Thank you for everything :+1:.

1 Like

Beer = The nectar of the gods!

2 Likes

A Coke drinker?! DP only drinks Dr Pepper and those 23 flavors…

2 Likes

Unfortunately in Greece we have only only Coca-Cola and Pepsi. When it comes to lemonade or orange, we have an exceptional brand with superior taste that makes Fanta low, but when we speak about cola, Coca-Cola is number 1. My valuable personality do you have any good memory to share with us? You are way longer than me in this forum, please share your memories, thank you :+1:.

Lol aren’t you cute. So to actually answer your question I have been active on this forum for a few years. During EA this forum did not exist and we used a steam forum for CE. After they closed that forum , I did not log in here for at least four months. I was busy enjoying the game. My top likes are

Captureghe56m

4 Likes

People build communities. Whether in-game, on the forums or in real life. It’s in our nature. It’s what brings us back to these forums, even if we’re otherwise taking a break from the game (and even if some people might be better off taking a break from the forums, too…).

@stelagel: You may come across as a little scatterbrained, but you’ve always been a positive contributor to the forums. Here’s to future years of having at least some fun among all the threads of, erm, feedback.

2 Likes

He really isn’t that scattered. He is thinking in Greek and typing in (his version of) English. Gotta love it! In my case there’s a lot of lag between thought and finger to keypad.

2 Likes

Ladies first.
Thank you for honoring me with your beautiful presence, this post is beautiful now. A great respect to the years you play this game and ofcurce to the knowledge that you possess. I am pretty sure that even not directly, I was educated by you. So once again THANK YOU.
My dear teacher @Kapoteeni. You always surprise me with you knowledge, your wizdom and above all your philosophy. You are always to the point, correct and kind(most of the times at least :joy::joy::joy:) . I don’t know if I am older than you but surely I have you like a big brother here, Thank you for everything :+1:.
@sestus2009 in Greece we say…
You are reading me like an open letter. True friend :+1:.

1 Like

Hehe, interesting topic. I like what @JJDancer did there with the likes. About me …

I’ve just realized I have 104k posts read. I guess I do like reading lmao. I want to understand and be informed. I like helping and sometimes all it is needed is a link to the correct post.

I have met some great humans on this forum. Some of them I can call friends. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I admire people like you @stelagel who somehow manage to remain positive no matter what. :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

That is just a few of her likes I went back on mine a whole quarter. It’s amazing what we wrack up on here.

3 Likes

We need more positive voices like yours’.

2 Likes

O M G. If this forum somehow was a medical university, then for sure you’ ll be doctor by now :mortar_board:. Still, I believe that witch doctor you are for sure. There are several times, (since @Wak4863 mention that you must be the next Assuras chosen) that I summon you as a God, and your divine existence solve the problem. The things I say, maybe they look too much, still, they are just scratching a small surface of what you really are. Narelle the Great.
My dear @darthphysicist, you and sestus are always synoptic, you just say only the necessary to be told, well, that is the point that you see a wise man. Ps I love your dog :+1:.

6 Likes

Heheh, I don’t know about a witch doctor but I must be getting better at shooter games :rofl: You read one of these 200 replies topics and then you need to go murder someone, for therapeutic reasons of course. I wish I had the powers to magically solve all problems this game has, I am sure Funcom would love to have this kind of magic powers as well.

I do have a thrall already in one of @Multigun’s mods (Javelin Improved) but he wanted to set it to spawn as a bald guy with no pants :rofl: Don’t mess with the modders :rofl:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hehh, yayyy!

I was here before, but was not registered.

I don’t know why but I was thinking my first post was a rant. But it was a bug report. Hmm…my brain doesn’t want to work early in the morning, it seems.

Why am I chatting here? Because I WANT ANSWERS!! :rofl:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary, stelagel
Sorry I’m a bit late, It’s a pleasure to have you as part of our community. :slight_smile:

I started on the old steam forum, I think around April of 2017

I first came to the forums to seek help and give help wherever I could.
I love this game and the forum community.

3 Likes