Xbox Hotfix (13-12-2019) - Crash fix

Yea I’m still dcing. Not as often but it still happens.

Worked first try for me as well.

Its not just one time but a bug every dlc you come out with.

I quit playing , sick of this single player death to beable to player multi player ?

Quit playing cause of all the bugs good bye , keep destroying the game

Update with personal experience, I’m not crashing frequently but i have crashed while interacting with a bench, can xbox please get a testlive or something? This trial and error isnt working anymore and it’s honestly amazing you’re still getting away with releasing broken builds.

We need either a testlive version so we properly test updates for you or you need to internally actually play the damn game on all platforms before you release the next build for christ sake its post-launch now, please for the love of funcom it has to change! Do you not have paid testers? Of so fire them because they arent doing their jobs.

3 Likes

Game still crashing for me, though not as often. Trebuchet pieces still not snapping, either. Anyone else still having trebuchet issues or have any hints?

2 Likes

Game seems to work today. Had issues last night but found out that xbox live was having issues so no sure it was Conan.

Also, anyone else still having problems not being able to see items in benches when scrolling down.

1 Like

A workaround for the scrolling issue: remove your thrall from the stations inventory, then replace. Should be able to scroll down then.

Still crashing

Yes when that happen I restart my game and it pops up after

Hey, es ist zwar noch nicht perfekt aber ich kann wieder spielen Mit den kleinen Fehler wo noch da sind kann ich leben also vergeben und vergessen :blush:. Gruß

After some hours in single player mode, looks like that your team fixed the big issue. THANKS

Thank you!!! I haven’t had a chance to test the bug fixes yet; unfortunately, I have to “spend time with family for the holidays” first… :roll_eyes:
Then I can go back to building & killing.
:rofl:

The day of the patch I didn’t have any crashes, yay. Today the crashes are back and even worse. Not just me either, everyone on my server and that I’ve talked to are crashing again like crazy. WHY???

1 Like

Sitting here trying to log in to officials and crashing out within 10seconds every attempt, it wasn’t nearly this bad the other day after the fix? Can you fix this build and actually TEST it before releasing future builds.

This is bad business conan launched in may why in the hell are we still dealing with this incompetence and wonder why this game is dead, you are killing it even for the die hard fans that love playing it.

Post launch content drops that break the game are counterproductive and evidence that not all platforms are equally tested.

This 25gb ‘fix patch’ fixed the inventory bug but pushed the game into a temperamental stages of beta…

2019-12-16
After crashing constantly on an Xbox One S (2TB) I’m uninstalling and reinstalling.
Will post if it resolves crashing issues.

UPDATE

After fully uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it, it crashed 10secs after logging onto an online server.

ATTN FUNCOM

I appreciate your efforts however you have not fixed the problem with Xbox crashes.
Thank you

Are y’all trying the “Single Player” fix? If you keep crashing immediately upon loading into a server go into Single Player and chose offline, then walk around for a minute, quit out and go back to the online server.

This “feature” isn’t specific to the 1/1S but has been around since the beginning. It hits me sometimes too on the 1X, and was around before the mounts patch.

Just curious, as the 1/1S crash bug seemed to affect my clan mates more often after a half hour or so of playing, rather than immediately after logging in.

1 Like

GIVE THIS MAN SOME INTERNETZ!!!
Thank you sir. Your little trick worked.
Now if Funcom could fix problem more permanently…

Lol I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one, as that particular bug has been happening since day 1.

Started crashing again tonight! I was fine all weekend, anyone else?

Ok found my issue, didn’t play offline in single player! Thank you lostintim!