XBOX ONE Character Stuck

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug
Region: US

I am building a 2 story house near the Executioners’ Cave, with all of the spiders, and I am on a hill top collecting wood and stones and all of a sudden my character is stuck. I am unable to unstick him by leaving the game and coming back in, moving doesn’t work in any fashion, and I haven’t a clue how to suicide the character and show back up in my bed. I am playing single player offline. If you look down at the character in XBOX one he appears hollow and that is all I see around me is hollowness and portions of my armor. I really do not want to lose this character and could use some helpful suggestions please.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. I have no idea how this happened so unable to tell you how to recreate it. I was moving around one minute and then not.

Pull bracelet

If you go to the menu there is an option to “remove bracelet” … doing so will kill your character ingame and allow you to resurrect at a bed, bedroll or at a desert spawn point.
If your game is set so you do not drop gear upon death then you will resurrect with all your gear.
If it’s set to drop items, then you will resurrect naked and have to run back to where you were stuck to collect items from your corpse and there is a limit to how long the items will stay before they despawn.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.