Xbox One Private Server Online/Offline Bug

Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer | Open Private Server]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [North America - EST]

It has been solved, sort of, via ticket through GPortal. Multiple times now our server has decided that it wants to just stop listing itself on the server list. When checked on the dashboard, it shows as online. Unfortunately for us, GPortal doesn’t have a great dashboard: even when functioning fine, it does not show the correct number of online players on the dashboard. For example, if on console there are 25/40 players on the server, the dashboard on the GPortal website will always say Online: 0/40 players. During the issue it did say Online: 0/40 players. Our Discord though had members reporting that the server was not being listed. Checking on the console the server was definitely nowhere to be found on any section of the game’s online multiplayer even though there were other servers listed with populations and allowing members to connect to them. I took screenshots of everything. The ticket was submitted. GPortal then replied with a generic “We can assure you that the server is set to PVE-C.” I don’t think they checked to see if the server was accessible because at that point members still could not play on it. I checked the ticket again and the server showed as Offline 0/40 and then replied with clarification about what was going on with the server. Then suddenly the server appeared on the list and was accessible.

This is the same repetitive ticket process that the members of the server have to go through on nearly a weekly basis now just to play on Conan Exiles :frowning: Servers should not just stop showing up over and over users shouldn’t have to keep logging in to press restart daily to keep enjoying the game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Rent a server via GPortal.
  2. Expand the slots and utilize more than 15 of them at a time.
  3. Build a lot.
  4. Have an active community?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.