Xbox Patch (07.05.2020) - Update 40: Followers II (AI stances and command system) + The Architects of Argos DLC pack!

Still no hotfix for these thrall issues. I come to fear updates on this game instead of looking forward to them. The volcano thrall are fighting among themselves and ganging up on named killing them mostly and making it impossible to gather any t4 . Also my personal thrall lost the will to fight 80% of the time and stop engaging no matter the setting. They get locked in place and I can no longer drag them away to reset them. This new AI is frustrating and Is lack luster. Why didnt you fix the rng so fighters dont get archer perks? I mean stop improving and adding more issues and just fix the existing issues.

1 Like

Also grinding the red mother is no longer possible. She stomps at a pace that is impossible to solo and thrall get meshed into the ground and instantly stop engaging. This has always been an issue but now you can’t run and reset them making the experience frustrating and impossible. I wish we could just go back to the old AI at this point.

1 Like

Per the Dev Stream on Apr 30th, there are no plans for a season DLC 3 pass.

um not sure if it was intended this way or as i hope a bug that will be fixed in the next hotfix. i love how i can use my horse and thrall at the same time now but are they meant to be getting right in your face? because when i gather resources or fight enemies they are so far up my backside they are making it very hard to see in a fight…aka hostile animals while gathering resources for example. theres no option to tell them to hang back a bit in their behaviour tab, the horse has no behaviour tab.

1 Like

My thralls seem to combat alright, but often get stuck in one spot and will not teleport to follow. I have given miss snowhunter a bow and chosen ranged as preference. She agros with the first arrow, mob closes on her, she hesitates momentarily then switches to pike. I like being able to “go there” command my thralls, helps when they get me blocked in narrow paths, and doorways. Wasnt there supposed to be a follow distance option players could set? I do not see one and any type of thrall, human/other.

With this update I loved the new thrall tab that was a great addition but there seem to be a few bugs with thralls.

I can confirm, the Volcano thralls are going crazy attacking other thralls in the volcano namely non-named thralls are attacking named thralls. In addition, volcano thralls are teleporting.

Snowhunter thrall keeps losing her agro in the middle of the fight she will stop and just stand looking around as if she is lost. In addition, she will take three or four hits from a NPC before she agros and begins to fight.

During my fight with the Bat Boss in the unnamed city, snowhunter just stood there, analyzed my fighting style and critiqued my fighting ability.

People who try tetslive should not try it too much because now there are more failures than before, the followers get stuck or blocked in the instances and do not fight with the bosses, they get lost along the way. Adding up all the bugs that were there and the new ones is still a disaster. On top of that I’ve been 7 days without being able to play and I don’t even know why although I made an appeal their answer was that they need more information to know what the problem is, if the game itself gives me an error message and the developers don’t know what it means, how am I going to know? They made me lose all my stuff on PvEC servers. I don’t spend a penny more. Platform: XBOX ONE

Im having the same issues. The combat music wont stop playing, my horse is literally up my bum and wont attack anything, my horse also is stuck at an odd angle like it is prepping for launch.

In my job, if you ignore these oversights, no matter how small, people complain and you LOSE YOUR JOB.

1 Like

Also, what’s up with not being able to see your thrall’s health bar when they are getting attacked? Is this supposed to be like this? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

My buildings are taking damage on a pvec server, my thralls pin me on stairs, cant select a follow distance, my toon just blew up when i logged in and the msg says i killed myself, spawn back and crashboard…

-Aggro Range much bigger - especially animals, it is a bit annoying now.
-NPCs attack each other
-Aggro is complete reset when out of reach (i.E. Sepermeru, NPCs forget that you attacked them some seconds ago)

Edit: Especially in Sepermeru I found the behaviour before much more realistic. You got attacked a while after your or some other players had been aggressive to the people there. No it is as if they are brainwashed after getting out of reach.

my thrall teleported to me, landed on my head and killed me. said I was killed from “being crushed” lol

NPC kämpft nur teilweise.nach dem Update sind in einem Aussenposten türen,Rad der Schmerzen,kühlschrank,Truhen und der Brunnen einfach weg.einzig die Bausubstanz und der Kartenraum stehen noch.es stand ALLES auf einer einzigen Fundamentplatte.

Xbox1 forum brothers and sisters, a question for you all. Do any of you have the bug which causes dicolouration of building pieces since the last update, or is it unique to ps4…? Here is an example picture:

Not very nice to look at. It looks the pigeons were ‘overly active’ that day. Here is the bug report thread if any would like a further look:

The only visual bug i have noticed on xbox is with dyed clothes, sometimes the armors after dying, look like they were tie dyed with @%$!.

Mzlady

1m

Funcom if you are going to just start banning people for playing PVP. Just get rid of it. All you have done is made this a community for crybabies. Everytime I pvp a clan now. I get a threat from them. Attempting to get us banned. We dont cheat and we dont play against the rules. But funcom you have really destroyed your own pvp community. XBOX. Also if there is buildable spots example brimstone lake. Why would you ban players for building in a spot you allow. Some of this just makes no sense. Guess u will be banning all your loyal pvp community that you have left. Conan exiles PVP is just filled with crybabies now. U opened up a bad platform. For people who really want pve on a PVP server. Hope u guys reconsider some of your policy Especially land claim

1 Like

Funcom plz focus on fixing this game instead of PVP crybabies. PvP on Xbox is just turning into a community of reporters. No one is fighting anymore just threatening to get people banned. Please make it a point to maintain PVP or just make all servers PVE

New patch is out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.