Xbox Update Age 1 Chapter 2 (2022.12.06) - Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss Xbox Update Age 1 Chapter 2. Discussions of other patches and platforms should not be held here but in their respective forum sections instead.

still hasn’t been pushed to gamepass players as of posting, would post screenshot, but don’t have permissions. checked windows system update, microsoft store update, xbox app update, and used avira to scan for out of date apps.

latest update to Conan installed was 11/23/22

also: still having issues with version compatibility with gamepass dedicated server and clients. they versions don’t sync and forcing it via setup files does nothing.

same problem

Added new line under Known Issues and reflected it in the changelog.

As noted above, you will need to place your Nemedian fireplaces again facing the correct way!

Re-installing the game seems to force the update.

It was the same issue for Gamepass users the last major update.

1 Like

Same problem here, I’m trying to install again the game on gamepass to try to force the update.

Still the watcher twitch drops not can be selectet in the feat list but no points can be put in :cry:

I can’t see official servers. I was playing normally yesterday. no update came and official servers disappeared. I play on PC (Xbox Gamepass). When will the game be updated?

Update showed up, got it installed and Battle Pass purchased. So far all looks good to me.

1 Like

Wait till you see the items on it, I could hardly contain my excitement, many, many .PNG files masquerading as floor and wall paint, wait, it gets better, a rose bush and two trees, the last tree is for level 60 so it is obviously a very special tree, throw in the usual couple of torches and some reskins of the Conan DLC which I already own and it is easy to see why my cup of joy duf over flowith.

1 Like

Wow, this patch broke the sorcery bench totally. Cant use it at all now. Still having the game crash when accessing inventory or chest or thrall inventory. Lot of cool stuff listed in the patch but havent been able to do much yet.

Isn’t it weird that fc tries to fix one bug and makes another everytime?

Oh well, just keep giving us untested patches. It’s worked extremely well so far…

:+1::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Insread of adding more, any chance of just fixing things?

1 Like

At this point…would it be more efficient to refund all series S and PS owners,…make a ‘console edition’ for the game,…or just ignore the root of console players frustrations.

I want a refund…the game that I bought was changed to a version that is only slightly playable and not a product that I would have purchased in the first place…

…and I paid for “theres poop in your soup”

New Hotfix released.

Patchnotes:

1 Like