Ymir & Set t3 altars moved back

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: NA

Not sure how you managed this but all of my set and ymir t3 altars have been moved back. As you can imagine this is causing all sorts of problems.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

yeah, have the same problem with my set altar.

now it looks weird(

Same problem.

After putting all the effort into creating a new Ymir Altar so that it would be in the correct position after it slid forward, it has now slid back. Now it’s hanging off the edge.

Funcom, maybe you should let us “return to inventory” Ymir & Set altars for the time being. Seeing as we were expecting you to fix the altars going forward, not mess with the current ones. :confused:

2 Likes

Yep, had the same thing happen with my Set and Ymir altars. I think the issue is that the altars never “jumped forward” when placed, but that the actual 3D model of the altar had extra space at the back, or was missing space at the front. So if it’s a case of it having been an error in the 3D model, then that would explain the sudden shift in location for existing temples.

But yeah, it would be nice to get a 1-time pick-up on these temples to reposition them properly.

1 Like

Hey there,

As @Larathiel mentioned, this is a result of one of the fixes we introduced in the latest patch that corrected the incorrect location of altars when they were upgraded.
We apologize for the frustrating side-effects this has brought.

2 Likes

“Frustrating side effects” is a mild way of putting it. I will have to either rip apart my entire base which I spent 100s of hours on, or dismantle my altar which has 3000 zeal in it.

Can we either get a way to move zeal or move the altar like mentioned?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.