You know your playing Conan Exiles to many hours when

You know your playing Conan Exiles for to many hours when…

When you knock an ant on the floor and say “What will you do now Exile?”

Give us your Exile statement, and keep it clean.

7 Likes

When you want to creep out your non playing friends and say “Come here Man Flesh!”

5 Likes

When someone knocking on the door and my first thought is ‘‘enemy at the gate’’

Or when I do something awesome and say ‘‘did you see that SET?’’

2 Likes

When you need to spend a hour plus to decide which of the screen shots on my phone to delete. So many fine Ladies from so many replays. Also my wife getting up at night and shutting down my Ps4 with me asleep in my recliner.

5 Likes

When you’re exploring your local area during lockdown and think, “I could build a rad base here!”

14 Likes

Your four year old comes in the room and asks, “Dad, are you coming to my high school graduation ceremony?”

11 Likes

when you’re playing other games and try to jump from a cliff and grab the wall to not die (and you die)

and when you see some giant rocks and you have an urge to grab a pickaxe and find a sweetspot to get more for your swings

7 Likes

You open your front door and a naked guy with his stone hammer held above his head is waiting for you.

2 Likes

When someone cuts you off and you ask yourself, “What Would Crom Do?”

2 Likes

The morning sunrays come through your window and you instantly sheath your glowing goop torch, then wonder why your game environment is so dark. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

when my husband asked if I locked the door after we leave the house…
and i say " It’s set up for auto-close so it should be fine"…

8 Likes

A while ago I was walking my dog and found a pretty stiff, dense (and surprisingly smooth, ivory colored) stick and one thing came to my mind: I’m gonna run back to the village where I live and knock out some people just to take them home and make them my slaves. I don’t need bindings since I have a leash with me and my dog knows the way home, soo… EZ.
(Well… not only some. But it’s because I also play Borderlands 2 with Krieg, so you could imagine.
Speaking of: every god d*mn time I step into water I automatically press E in that game.)

@Halk I just saw your post. Dang, we are true barbarians.

5 Likes

when you can beat everything in game using a javelin

1 Like

I do this too. Also, when you see cosmetic aloe products and think about healing injuries.

4 Likes

When you say friday afternoon: Imma play some Conan Exile, and after a “short while” it’s 4 am Monday.
When all your steam games you’ve been playing for 5 years have less hours combined than Conan Exiles.

9 Likes

When you see a rock and immediately want to break it.

4 Likes

Break the stem and if the skin/bark doesn’t also break but remains intact, it is probably a good plant for fiber. :blush:

4 Likes

When you tried to pay Red Dead Redemption 2 and kept squatting because you were trying to sprint.

4 Likes

Walking into my job is a row of plants that look they come from the highlands, and think i miss OG berry juice:(

3 Likes

Thank you for a thread of levity right now…

5 Likes