Your connection to the host has been lost

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: South America

Lost connection to official server 2985 now cant connect anymore aways get the message: your connection to the host has been lost. I could log into server 2995 withno problem.

1 Like

They don’t know how to warn people before they reset the server. A simple hey were shutting server down in 5 miniutes so people could log off is all that’s needed. Could u reconnect after a few days?

1 Like

Im having that issue to this day. I pretty much bought the idea of the game because i cant play it

im sorry to hear that man, it usually works after 24hrs and a complete server refresh. this is third day its happened to me on 2578 on xbox it lasts about 24 hrs for me

1 Like

This happened to me the other day and I had to join off of a friend because my server wouldn’t show up on the list. They have been restarting my server every day at 8AM CST. This helped with everybody on the servers “pending connection failure” issues…
I’m not sure how many servers are restarted or if they’re all done at the same time… But if you can figure out what time this happens and log out a minute or two beforehand it should be fine. Also if you can manage, try joining the server off of somebody else you know is playing on it (even if its a random with a public online status)
I haven’t had any problems since I realized what they were doing.
I’m really grateful for the restarts because before that alot of people couldn’t even log on :sleepy: my server population was a consistent 2-6 before restarts, now every day there is usually over 15-20

1 Like

i try joining off of a friend but still cant conect. i have reset my router. xbox. everything.