Zombie exploit - zombie army

I’ve seen clans running around with 20-30 zombies during pvp time and have reported it to zendesk since it is an example of a game glitch exploit. They said they took action. However, the very next day and days after, the same clans are running around still using 20+ zombies to kill people, ravage dungeons, etc. So is this ok to do? Id like to know.

3 Likes

Everyone on this server is reporting them with uploaded videos to YouTube per funcom request, plus pictures. People on the server have even uploaded screen shots of them saying they are doing the zombie exploit. I’d assume 10 plus people have reported them. All we get for responses are “we are investigating” or my favorite “check out the rules” almost like a cable company telling me to unplug my modem for 30 seconds. Yes, we know the rules and have read them. This group is clearly breaking them….

All we want is some accountability and actions to be taken against people in the community like this. Ruins the game play for everyone. Imagine trying to enjoy the game and a hoard of 50 zombie come following 4 players during PvP. Good luck! Just want to be able to enjoy the game as intended, that’s literally it.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is pretty much the meta on a lot of pvp servers. Nothing really stops you from doing the same either. It’s been around since zombies first came out. Even if you ban ppl they will just come back on alts, buy all the thralls they need, unlock the skills and do it again. They may even mass report you until you’re banned too so be careful. But hey at least sky bases are gone

1 Like

How is this an offense? Zombie masses has been in the game for… What? over a year? and NOW you notice it because suddenly it’s a fashion statement? :wink:

Zombies are the worst in PVP. How are they even hitting you?

1 Like

Also…

Just because someone says their using “A Zombie Exploit” does not mean it’s an exploit…

You got trolled by the internet and you want the company to ban their own game mechanics because you can’t wrap your head around the fact that trolls exist.

1 Like

ItS nOt An ExPlOiT! Yes, it’s been around for a hot minute. Just blows my mind it’s still in the game. And yes, zombie are trash and easy to avoid just like any other thrall in the game. God forbid people actually want the game fixed or to run as intended. But I forget Funcom intended for people to have 50 zombie followers. Thanks for the wise words! Keep them coming I’m sure we are going to be truly enlightened by them! Just two dumb comments in a row. Hopefully you can hit the trifecta! Oh and don’t forget more emojis!

I hear ya trashpanda the rest of these peeps sound like babies stuck on their wet diapers. They can keep playing with their zombie pals. :slight_smile:

1 Like

His top YouTube search is “Conan exploits.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.