02/20/23 Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 DevStream Recap

Updates look good keep up the good work

1 Like

My thanks to you for the Dev Stream Recap. It is a wonderful service and of great benefit to the community. They have always been thoroughly enjoyable to read.

2 Likes

Me lembro bem que teve a promessa de DG no capítulo 3 até mesmo a dublagem do google falou sobre a dungeon e espero que não seja apenas um rochifre ou GOLEN nada haver que estão fazendo e deixando o conan cada vez mais sem noção que seja nova DG pois todos sabemos que dungeon são grandes com tema diferente em cada

Além disso até hoje a FUNCOM não adicionou a múmia do circulo “ANUBIS” para ser derrotada dentro do jogo

Golems seem very interesting. I always interested in new and distinctive ways to use magic.

2 Likes

I have a question relating to the Chapter 3 Battle Pass, open to any takers. And I am wondering if perhaps this could be an additional, highly requested feature included which escaped everyones notice. It almost looks like some of the items are additional storage options. Here is the image:

I would draw peoples attention to items number 7, 32 (especially) and 57 as possible candidates.

Q: So does anyone happen to know if any of the aforementioned items do actually contain an inventory?

Might see if @Tephra would happen to know.

3 Likes

They were mentioned in the stream. They’re item-type specific storage chests for stuff like wood, ore, etc.

4 Likes

I am 99% sure its just a wooden\iron chest reskins (or people start shouting ITs P2w!!!)
Nothing usefull, most for RP, so people can create themed storages.
7 for wood
21 for ores
32 for leather\hide?
57 for plants probably

3 Likes

Honestly I personally would be happy with that Denversetti, some reskinned chests and cupboards. Maybe a chest of drawers, some storage barrels and sacks and I am one happy camper.

So possibly where the Golem resources accumulate drukuku? Of so that will be something of a shame if they are but a handicapped version of existing storage, and which may only hold one specific item type.

2 Likes

Highly likely it’s a handicapped version of storage container.
One of the popular PC mods has this type of storage so Funcom did a little copypasting.

They said is was really just something to put in to help people organize stuff while also looking REALLY COOL (edit: capitalization emphasis here is that there’s a totally radical electric guitar stinger when you read it, not any kind of forcefulness). People already organize their chests by materials and put posts up saying what’s what, now they can do it in a box that looks like it’s for that.

Simple as.

1 Like

Which is fine. But as someone who has called for additional storage options before (below), I would also argue that we could have storage items with different visuals, without handicapping them to only be able to hold a single item type. Such a design represents a regressionist train of thought to me. Honestly, who wants a different storage conainer for every last in game item? For me the bottom line is that they can look REALLY COOL :sunglasses: :metal: and still hold other item types at the same time.

To clear things up - when you say ‘single item type’ we’re both discussing it as a category of items, right? They wood one they said is lumber and branches - and by extension i’m assuming stuff like bark and resin as well. Things you get from trees and would use in a carpenters bench. The mining one is stuff you get from mining, so I assume that stuff like coal is in there as well. These are assumptions, of course, but the way they talked about them made it seem like they were for whatever you get from either woodchopping, or mining, or whatever the other ones are rather than just ‘here’s a box for stone’ rather, it’s a ‘here’s a box for next to your forge or carpenters bench or just to better organize that one storage room.’

greedcom

Yes @tin_egg this is exactly what @Denversetti wanted to say :neutral_face:. But i share another opinion which is fair enough for me. I won’t reproduce it i will let @speedice to reproduce it if he wishes. It was his reply to Mayra about the arcane bookcase nerf!

I thought it was ‘sorcerer skulls’, but very well put!

1 Like

i believe we gonna get same amount hp chests anyway, curio cabinet was a mistake (but pretty one), i really like it

1 Like

No it’s not! What’s a mistake is for someone to buy something with 300 slots and because of “p2w justice” this ends up nerfed! I payed for this as many did! Why is it fair for us to be treated this way? This curio has 200 slots now, it’s nerfed already, it’s enough! The ones who doesn’t “like it” can always buy it. As we did!

3 Likes

Concordo pessoal fica chorando por não poder comprar a Funcom não tem que reduzir o tamanho e deveria voltar com o tamanho que foi lançado e que todos pagamos para receber.
O certo seria a funcom lançar um item ou ajustar o tamanho do outro armário mas nunca reduzir o tamanho de um item pago para ganhar depois um tamanho com NERF isso é errado @Funcom_Community
o Armário arcano deveria ter o tamanho da propaganda mas a Funcom acabou fazendo propaganda enganosa com a redução do tamanho do armário arcano… Por favor Funcom venda o que está fazendo a propaganda mas não altere após a compra isso desanima e o que mais vai ter é gente chorando por que não comprou, inclua novamente na loja do bazar e faça o tamanho voltar como era na propaganda que compramos sem reduzir o tamanho interno por favor :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.