8+ man clan threatening a ban on everyone

Recently on a official server I’ve been on for a while had some new transfers. There’s always at least 2 online all the time. And at raid hours there are always 6+.

Since they have joined clans have been getting messages from them claiming they reported them for “interfering with clan buildings” , ect. and tells them they’ll be gone in 4 days. We only know this because talking with other clans they’ve all had the same experience. I don’t believe anyone has gotten banned but it’s ridiculous that this clan is going around reporting everyone, so much so they’ve changed their clan name to report meta. I get being able to report but at some point will they get a ban for excessive reporting? Their whole game plan is to raid everyone with a full clan and the people they can’t find they’ll harass and report them over and over.

What platform, server, and format is this in?

I would screenshot the coversation and report them for abuse of the reporting system. The other clans should do this as well I don’t see this any different than land claim spam. Spam is spam whether its foundations or reports and its purposedly being done to determent other players.

Please make sure you report this over on Zendesk so that the team can investigate further.
You can read more about how to submit a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

1 Like