A BIG Disapointment

I do hope they changed ai to be more pasfist to some degree.

What I would like to see if dress up as them then they won’t attack you.

Plus’s they add trade routes with each other.

Like black hand set trade routes each other and so forth

That’s actually a good suggestion. Dress as a Darfari and they leave you alone unless you stupidly attack one of them.

1 Like

Disguises or faction membership would be pretty cool. If I had the skills, I’d love to create that as a mod, similar to “Live another Life” for Skyrim:

• Start as Darfari: Start with Yog religion, some Darfari gear and some low-level darfari thralls.
  • Start as Pirate: Start with Pirate gear and some gold coins.
  • Start as Nordheimer outcast: Get cool Nordheimer armor, but you have to survive the north.

And so on.

Even have a concept for some starter quests and backstories written down somewhere.

OK, you know that my Bella is Hyborian, even if I dress her up as darfari, she wouldn’t look darfari. So I believe that your race choise should define this detail and not your armor :wink:. And tbh I believe that this would give another meaning in single player too, you could RP alone. Now if you add traders in each race that trades only with same race this would definitely change the experience totally.
Hmmm, gone too far again :grin:.

2 Likes

Maybe it would be cool if you have a ‘good guy/ bad guy’-meter for the single fractions or regions. Maybe some fractions will attack you everytime even if you are good with them but maybe not if you are so evil that they are scared of you. But it would be cool to go to New asgard as a friend and make some trading or some quests for them. But that would be a massive change to the game and will need new game mechanics.
I understand the op and I think it would be very nice if we can make also friends instead of only enemies that we have to kill. But even than its the exiles land… Killing something or someone for a fraction could be the way making npc friends. Or bring them some recourses…

1 Like

Well true, the armor alone might not be enough. Perhaps armor + warpaint?

1 Like

Maybe you should watch a video about the game before buying it.

Exactly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.