Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: [ Europe ]
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: [ Steam ]

Bug Description:

BUG#1
When charging power shot, charging are not being interrupted while being hit,but just restarts from 0 (no struck animation)
BUG#2 early full charged shots - happens around 0.6s from initial start of powershot draw (i think somehow affected by addition of horses/rhinos) so fully charged shot can be casted twice faster than intended
BUG#3 various broken offsets when shooting from horse/near something
BUG#4 bow crosshair defaultly zeroed to something around 30 foundations so sometimes you can overshoot person’s head when he is closer than 30 foundations
BUG#5 after performing a roll and shooting fast charged power shot (hello bug#2) light shot performs after

Steps to Reproduce:

BUG#1

1. Step 1
    Press rmb as archer with bow
  2. Step 2
    get hit from someone
  3. Step 3
    repeat

BUG#2

1. Step 1
    Press rmb and release roughly after arrow lands on a bow animation
  2. Step 2
    shoot fullypower charged shot with 66% probability

BUG#3

1. Step 1
    Mount horse/rhino
  2. Step 2
    try shooting left/right or stand infront of object

BUG#5

1. Step 1
    do a roll
  2. Step 2
    start charging power shot at end of roll animation and then shoot without fully charging it

FIX BUGS 1 and 2 PLEASE

URGENT - BUG#3 WORKS ONLY ON DEDICATED SERVERS (OFFICIAL/PRIVATE) AND NOT WORKS IN SINGLEPLAYER

Bug#4 is not really a bug. Since we don’t have a draw back power, it defaults to 30. This is more of a learning curve. If we had draw power and it still did it, then that would be a bug. But good report on the rest.

i learned it awhile ago but i think initially making zeroing to distand object is not good, i think you must compensate arrowdrop starting from 1m away from you, also, would be good to see adjustable FOV while charging powershots cuz zooming in back from 120 fov is kinda disturbing

also, can be count kinda as a bug - arrows are being serverside processe - leads to escalating difficulty using when server ping/fps getting higher and higher (with melee you need to hit playermodel on your screen and you doing dmg but with archery you WILL shoot later (with high latence a few steps/rolls back) plus you can see you hitting person on your screen but in fact server sees playermodel in different position (happened sometimes that to hit player i need to shoot not the playermodel but empty space 2-3 feets infront :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.