Uncharged Arrows not Spawning

Version: Horde Mode release.
Type: Bug
Mods: No

Bug Description: At “random” points in the game (so far mostly main levels), the uncharged arrows of Telos do not spawn. Notably for me, this happened in the arena in Nihil where you drop down into some ruins and it spawns a Stalker, and later a Siege Behemoth (3rd to last arena).

I also had it happen again in Incaustis, when I entered the boss room.

I’m not sure if there were any additional steps to reproduce. My initial thought process was “if the arrows are being spawned rather than pooled, maybe they’re not despawning correctly and therefore the game hits an upper limit of how many are able to be spawned”, but I was able to shoot them again when entering Nihil’s boss arena, so I’m not sure if that ended up resetting something or if it’s just “random” that it happens.

Greetings from Hell!

Thank you for your report. Can you also share with us from which store did you purchase your copy? (Steam, EGS, MS Store)

Additionally, we have updated your forum rank and you should now be able to share files and links.

We await your reply.

I had same issue. I have small clip and it seems its bugs when you dash and shoot arrow at the same time. I believe i cant post this clip here

Greetings from Hell, @Meliom!

Thank you for your reply. Can you also please share with us from which store you purchased your copy?

Additionally, we have updated your forum rank and you should now be able to share files and links.

We await your reply.

I have my copy on steam. Sorry I had to make gif out of clip bcs i can only post gifs
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converted

I purchased my copy on Steam.

Greetings from Hell!

Thank you all for your report. We shared the information with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review your case.

The bug is still alive. I have a recorded keystroke tracking video, but I don’t have the ability to post links(?).