Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Oceania
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

I’ve noticed 2 things with thrall AI.

1/ If you send a thrall follower to attack an NPC that has another NPC standing nearby, your follower may completely circle around the second NPC before going after the actual target. Sometimes, this means they get stuck trying to move past terrain.

2/ A follower thrall set to ‘guard’ and then sent to attack a target that causes another to agro onto it, may ignore the additional target once the original target is dead. It may or may not then actually notice it’s being attacked when it returns to you with that second target attacking it all the way.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Sepermeru (It’s where I encountered both problems).
  2. Set thrall follower to ‘guard’ mode.
  3. Send thrall to attack a set of 2 or more NPC’s.
  4. You may or may not see one of the issues I noticed. The first issue (pathing) is more likely to happen than the second (ignoring being attacked), but they will both happen often enough to be noticed.

Neither is truly game-breaking, but both suggest there’s something that might need looking at.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.