A game FULL of graphical errors! Please FIX!

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [Europe]

Let me first say that i played this game in beta, where the bugs were also present, yet understandable. But so many years after me first playing it, as well as paying for DLC’s, yet still getting the same graphical bugs and errors, is an unbelievable discovery to me. Don’t charge people for DLC content that isn’t propererly functioning
Graphical bugs and errors all over the place, as you can see on the screenshots.
Especially the Imperials of the East DLC has ALOT of bugs on the hitbox on constructions.

To recap the issues i found in just 3 minutes! And these are not all the glitches, bugs, errors i have found:

• Followers and pets falling beneath the sand or building blocks
  • Benches placed halfway through construction block, fences, walls etc.
  • Moving followers with “move and guard” while wearing armor, stretches the graphical designs, like the top part of a greek helmet (don’t know the english word for that fluffy stuff)

And as i said, these are just SOME of the many graphical errors, bugs and glitches you see in the game…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Started the game
  2. Entered a server
  3. Placed constructions or follower
  4. Nothing more to it, it is the core design of the game that needs to be fixed.

Edit: I can’t upload screenshots as a new user apparently. I have all the screenshots needed, as well as a video of me using the “Move and guard” on a follower wearing a DLC armor, then moving him from side to side, seeing the really bad graphical design of some of the game.

Hey @Jepdizel

Welcome to our community and thanks for the feedback. In order for us to relay it to our team, we’d need it structured in the way we recommend in this post:

Thanks in advance and apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes