A polite request concerning the Grave Matters event

I didn’t even know you could knock them out. I thought I had all the items from the events…guess I’m going to be busy this week. lol

2 Likes

Yesterday only summoning place and pirate :skull_and_crossbones: :sparkles: areas had event will try again today
I punched in the one fellows name in the admin panel and nothing came up. Will search more. If you were to come by today I have a Foster’s in the fridge for you :wink:.

1 Like

Mounds fellow is Boreanaz the Shrouded. Sent pictures to your PSN account.

1 Like

@Croms_Faithful Link to the wiki page for Grave Matters. It gives the race of all the summoners, in case they aren’t listed in admin panel by name.

4 Likes

Thanks I looked through what seemed like a thousand people and couldn’t find them to spawn though I have captured the 2 you can get.

2 Likes

Go to admin type in event all 3 show up the woman is a Yog priestess other 2 are taskmaster…

2 Likes

You legend. Excellent, thankyou very much @Wolfkyn and also @sestus2009 for your information and assistance.

Wolfkyn a couple of questions for you. You were a Singleplayer too weren’t you!? If so, I am guessing the event works ok for you…? The second, did you secure your thralls yet? :grin:

2 Likes

@DanQuixote , Thank you :+1:t6:.
@DelRioServerMaster, I totally agree, yes I would like the admins to have this power. All these years I participated to several private servers and I happened to meet extraordinary persons with limitless fantasy on a game with limits for the time being. I know that in pc the possibilities are enormous, yet in consoles no. So giving to server admins the right to use the events it would be awesome, plus why not profitable for Funcom :man_shrugging:.

5 Likes

Yes, the event works great for me! Sorry console players have had to miss out on so much CE has to offer. And yes, I nabbed them. :wink:

4 Likes

No need to apologise, I am just glad that you are having fun and enjoyed the event…and that you nabbed the thralls. :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t slave the taskmasters and I have no regrets. Tephra mentioned that they were not special and I read rumors that slaving them was causing problems to the respawn. Since I did it in official pve, I thought that it would be very selfish to take this risk, so I didn’t do it. Plus if I remember correctly Dana said in another post that there are thoughts implementing the loot of the event in the main game. So I enjoyed the event without pressure and when I got enough of it I stopped hunting it.
I hope more events will arrive.

4 Likes

An understandable and sensible precaution my good fellow. And were it not for the unfortunate circumstances I find myself in, I probably woild have done the same. But for me at this point, I have nothing to lose! I mean it wont spawn anyway. :man_shrugging:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it @stelagel, it is great to see good members happy.

3 Likes

@Croms_Faithful
As it is sad the best members not not to enjoy it.

Single player IS the best feature of the game. My best memories from this game stands on the difficulty beginning on single player.
Actually all my best games, except lol for a year or two, was single player only.
Online gaming has other goods, but the best way to love a game stands on single player.

So it is very sad, for all the single players on consoles not to have the opportunity to enjoy this event.
But…
I place great trust to devs that they will do something about it.
I remember in a stream they said that they couldn’t find the problem in one case because it was caused by the library of the console, apparently Sonys fault, but Funcom had to pull the snake out of the hole :man_shrugging:.
Cross fingers m8, the day maybe near, I am pretty sure they are working on it.

2 Likes

Oh Im pretty gosh darn far from the best member Stelagel, bit thankyou kindly for a nice compliament. :smiley:

It certainly has some unique charms and quirks which players can use to their benefit. And its addictiveness has kept me hooked for long time now. But all of the modes have their own unique draws and charms which make them fun and set them apart. This was just the one which called to me.

This is absolutely news to me. Not disbelieving it, I just did not hear it. If so I wish Funcom would jist drop us quick reply saying ‘its not on us guys, Sony are just being dicks’.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.