Grave Matters event not working. Am I doing something wrong?

Greetings folks. I have just returned after a few months hiatus, and of course I am excited to dive in and attempt the Grave Matters event while it lasts. The problem is, it just wont seem to activate for me. I have played both Maps for numerous hours both last night and then again this morning. But thus far, I am still yet to encounter a single event either on the map or within the environment in my travels.

I guess at this point I just want to ask, am I doing something wrong here?? Is there a criterion I have to fullfill, a setting I have to switch on, do I need to be online for it to activate? Or do I have a bug? I don’t know what else I can do at this point. I play Offline Singleplayer on ps4 if that helps.

2 Likes

Sorry to say, I’ve seen a couple of reports like this, with Playstation seemingly getting the worst of it. As far as I know, the events are supposed to just happen - the symbol should just turn up on the map without you having to do anything special. Though people are trying various workarounds - hopefully maybe something could work for you?

2 Likes

The event is definitely working on my dedicated server on PC and I didn’t have to do anything special to make it happen. However, it seems like maybe the purge is now busted, which is a real bummer.

Hey there @DanQuixote glad to see you’re still knocking around the forum good buddy! My case appears to be slightly different. For me it did not start then stop working; it has not started at all. But both of us seem to be having the issue in Singleplayer. Thanks DanQuixote, unless anyone else comes to the party with some new information to share I’ll cross my fingers and hope for a nice speedy fix.

3 Likes

Are you on PS4?

Yes, as I explained in the OP I am an Offline Singleplayer on ps4.

1 Like

Sorry, i missed that sentence. I was wondering if the update just hadn’t dropped yet for PS4 but I checked the patch notes and it dropped on the 9th.

Do you by any chance have the purge disabled in your single player game?

2 Likes

Hey good buddy stupid question have you got the new update installed. I am really glad to see :eyes: you are back.

2 Likes

I don’t see any setting for events in server settings.

1 Like

No problems Helium3; no harm done. No, I always have the Purge activated. I have not received one since the update, but then the bar does not fill especially fast for me as a Singleplayer who has long since finished building his primary base. Moreover, due to my fairly unique and extenuating circumstances, my game may not server as a suitable comparator or test subject. I am happy to elaborate the reasoning in greater detail if you would like.

Certainly do my good friend. And thankyou, its great to be back!

2 Likes

Glad to have you back. Gotta get back to work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.