Admin Panel ban issues

Game mode: [Online | PvP ]
Problem: [Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [America/EST]

Admin panel issue! Can not scroll players to ban them. Glitches out. Needs a patch desperately to get these toxic creeps out of my server!

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I know it’s a pain, but you can still select them for now. Once you reach the bottom of the list, it wont scroll down, but will still select them below.

Just got the down button once, hit ban, a pop up box shows up with the name, if that’s not the right person, just hit circle and hit down once again and repeat.

It’s a way around the broken ■■■ admin panel that I’ve been repeatedly asking Funcom to fix.

2 Likes

another solution is if you have already banned 1 person, there is a txt file on gportal side. You can manually type the player ID there. After typing it, hit enter to add another name. This has to be done with server stopped, and at the restart they will be on the banned list.

2 Likes

Hello @Gagamerchef1, welcome to the community!

Our team is already aware of this and will look into it as soon as possible, apologies for the inconvenience.

Also, thank you for sharing your workarounds Unlawful and WhatMightHaveBeen!

1 Like

I think that’s PC only, with the steam ID’s.

PS4 ID’s aren’t publicly accessible, and you need it to be able to manually enter it in the blacklist file.

If you check out that file for prev banned players it’s a huge jumble of 30+ numbers. Probably some sort of encryption key.

You type it directly into the space provided. From when i used it like i stated, those people never logged into my server again, so either they just quit (which as trolley as they were, wouldn’t be a thing) or it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.