You ever look at your agents and think, “Man, these people are all great but there’s someone that could really add some OOMF to this roster.”? Oh you have? Well, boy howdy that’s great because we got a contest for you! We want you to tell us all about this agent. What do they do, what do they look like, what secrets do they refuse to tell us?
We’ll need a couple things in order to understand and get to know your dossier.
- What do they look like? Are they human? Monster? Dog? Long hair? Wear a tie? Glasses? Brown eyes? Any and all details (clothing, colors, and such) are important!
- Agent Details. We’ll need their name, gender, profession, species, and age. The only restriction on this we have is that it exists in the SWL world.
- Flavor text! What is your agent all about? What lore and background do they have? What you write for this is what will be put into the game for agent details.
Simply go to this Google document here and fill out the form. If you have any questions on any of this please let us know. Just be sure to fill it all out!
Note: We are not asking for email addresses for privacy reasons, but in order to contact you for either more information or notify you of winning we’ll contact the character name you mark in the form.
Grand Prize: Portrait made of your agent, one (1) Epic Cache Key and five (5) cache keys (cash value of $27.50). One of our very talented artists in-house will draw your agent and add it along with the text.
3 Runner Ups: Your agent will be added to the game with the text you’ve created plus five (5) cache keys (cash value of $7.50). It won’t have a custom portrait, but the custom text will be added.
Participation: Those who participate will receive the winning agents as well as the brand new Nicole & Andy Agent.
- Please make sure your text and agent reflect the Secret World…world. Also note that the text will be screened by developers so changes may be made to the character.
- Please also make sure your entries fit within the context of the Agent Network itself. Your creation would be a character that’s handled and ordered on missions by you, the player.
- You’re welcome to tell us if you have a preference in which stat they should excel in and why (Prowess, Adaptability, or Ingenuity) but the developers at Funcom will determine and write extra bonuses and abilities. Just so they’re not super OP. ;D
- Please keep your flavor text within two or three short paragraphs. We recommend looking at the current agent text in game and staying within those length guidelines. So what you write should be able to fit in that text box.
- Entries may be disqualified for being incomplete, inappropriate for this contest or not following rules at judge’s sole discretion. Entries will be judged on originality, creativity, and how closely they tie into the Secret World.
- One dossier entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entries will only be counted if they are submitted through the Google form.
- You’re welcome to share your agent idea with others after submitting them.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- All judging will be done by Funcom staff and decisions of judges are final and at their sole discretion.
- The list of winners will be posted (on the Secret World Legends forums) within 20 days of contest closing.
- Contest sponsor is Funcom Oslo AS.
- Odds of winning dependent on number of entries.
Contest is now over! No more entries will be accepted.
All entries must be entered before 2019-11-01T03:59:00Z. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 6th. Due to the development time of creating and implementing the agents, prizes may not be received until later that month.
Also make sure to participate in our Spooky Screenshot Contest! We look forward to meeting your agents.