In my previous testing of testlive I reported 2 main issues
- Archer AI spacing out and getting confused in combat.
- AI using fists instead of a 1h sword in inventory.
For the first issue previously, while engaged in ranged combat and their line of sight was broken while attacking there was a chance they would get stuck and unable to attack. Now thralls and NPCS after 1 or 2 steps of confusion in random directions are now recovering and reengaging in combat - noticed improvement here.
The second issue is still a problem. I have observed several times in my short testing with both fighter and archer follower thralls. In melee combat as well as transitioning between ranged combat and melee combat - follower thralls are using fists to perform unarmed combo. Usually a partial combo, sometimes a full combo, before switching to a proper weapon to resume the fight.
- Follower Fighter or Archer (Dalinsia/Lissa o’ Longbow)
- Load their inventory: 1h sword (black ice), bow(reach of red mother), stack of arrows(obsidian)
- attack Sepermeru
- observe follower confusion in using fists when should be using sword or bow.