All chests for legendary loot missing

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]None of the chests that are guarded by bosses are showing.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

If you are using a mod, Paragon leveling, level 1 legendary chests, AoC, or level 60 legendary chests for leveling mods (for some examples), that’s why.

Mod authors (myself included) cannot fix that until a dev kit update is out to match the hotfix.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, we are using Paragon leveling.

Yup, that’s why. I’m going to see if there is something temporary I can do in case the dev kit update is delayed, but no ETA on that. Just have to come up with creative solutions for a lack of chests until then.

no big rush, on my behalf anyway, I’d rather wait and not break more things :slight_smile:

Just pushed a temporary fix. It disables the Legendary Chest setting from the UI, so you’ll have to be level 300 to open the chests. But at least they spawn now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.