Aloe soep not giving regeneration

Game mode:online dedicated server
Type of issue:Bug ?
Server type:PvE
Region:EU

i only have the base game installed.

have the 4th perk in vitality

After the big isle of siptah update aloe soup only gives the sated buff, no regeneration
Discription still says it should heal but it does not.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1.take a aloe soep after taking damage
2.see how it does nto gove regeneration buff and does not regenerate

what i notice as well is that healing arrows seem to be nerfed, my thrall does not
heal as much from them as before the update. maybe this is intended :sunglasses:

1 Like

They probably meant to remove the text ‘healing’ from the aloe soup or the regen was left out by accident.

The healing arrows are more hassle for 100 hp total regen. Best bet is food items for thralls.

I am sorry but this is an intended change, it was a bit too powerful to remain as it was shown in some youtube videos before release. No more cheesing the system :stuck_out_tongue:

You do get heal from the sated buff as with every other food.

1 Like

thank you for the info

I don’t want to sound too negative, but doesn’t the new system render cooking quite useless?
I always used stews and the like because of their HP regeneration.
What’s the incentive now, to produce more elaborate food? (apart from reaching the sated buff a little faster)

This is the bug. The descriptions should be adjusted.

It does. I hope they make cooking interesting again, but not by reverting the healing system change. There are many ways they could breathe some life into cooking.

It is still work in progress. I don’t have more details than that. If not mistaken, more complicated meals give longer sated buff (may heal for more too but not sure what is in the latest build, I haven’t had times to test all).

Hey there,

We’ll send our #spellchekker team to climb up and descend the tower of Siptah daily until they look into this erratum.
Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.