Alphas and their responsibility

So i revisited an old server i left 5+ months ago. the Alpha that was left there and a couple of other large clans have let it go to s#i+, Server is 3600 PS$. The amount of sandstone spammed across the map is ridiculous (and it is not the Alphas!!!). And it isn’t really strategic. I challenge whoever the Alpha out of the 3 Clans is to actually clean it up. Because True Alphas keep a server alive and thriving. Cancers destroy servers. If you are afraid of a war, then maybe it is time for a regime change to protect the server. If they don’t do it soon, then i challenge other PS4 clans looking for some fun to come over and help wipe the sandstone. It is ridiculous, and as a community, we must make server presentable to new players as much as possible. This is my new quest fotr year 2. Identify raggedy servers and clear them of the junk and install a true leadership that will keep the server healthy.

1 Like

What about solo sabot or duo-clan bombardiers? I have a few friends who like fighting people and blowing things up, but don’t like leveling or building. Not mercenaries, just blunt tools. (They’d prolly be honored by the characterization.)

1 Like

That is my thought. Just build bombs and start clearing sandstone. 40 bombs a day will maybe send a nice message.

coburn_payback

40 bombs? Hell my ex-partner has 40 bombs in his garage!

1 Like

If you have seen what i have seen on this server, then you would know there is no hidden spots left. Not because someone built there, just so much damn sandstone, they accidentally land claimed them shut :confused: . So finding a full fledge nuke factory off the grid is a bit counter strategy right now. Just have to solo, and use iron equip, no thralls. So 8000 tar, 4000 brimstone just to get 40 bombs is a task with iron skinner and pick. Plus my name might be a bit of red flag to them :slight_smile:

Hey I’m not diminishing your account, I’m just cherry. Been working on solutions rather than playing so I haven’t seen the breadth of the Alexanderism if you catch my drift. This might be a worthwhile venture, look for a clan named Fairfax & Carter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.